Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February first post =)

Hello bloggies! I am here to blog again~! I got nothing to do..at home watching tv and online.. waiting for night class =/.. My parents celebrated my birthday yesterday at Kenny Roger, Subang. After that, they went back to Muar. I appreciated it =) At night, Chris,Bro,Suey, Tsyr and I went to meet up Brenda,Cat and Donald at SS14's Bak Kut Teh. Hehehehee.. Yesterday's weather was cooling..so,it is suitable to eat bakkutteh.. =) Came back and watched Narnia 2.. hehehee..then sleep. Oh yea,wengchai wished me happy birthday...he was a bit early...hehheee..but,thanks anyway. This afternoon got nothing to do, so I edited some pics took during CNY.. enjoy them~~!!!


My nephew, Nicholas =) he is 8months plus

During the 4th day of CNY, took pics of this nail colors of mine

this is from Elianto
Red and pink..normally used for Christmas and CNY =)

Shinning pink,white,black,shinning silver and blue..=)
I used them quite often =)


Nail colors from Faceshop..=) aunty Linda bought for me =)

On the 31st Jan, Aunty Lay Phing called all of us for steamboat reunion =) All this took before the steamboat were ready... =p
with Phylicia




This took during Chinese New Year!

No comments: